Sunday, September 16, 2012

my favorite blog

I'm not a writer...
I just write what i want to write..
What happend to me...
i'm not write everyday..
Hehehe...
But I loved reading since i'm 3 years old..
My first reading is.... BOBO Magazine..
hahahaha,i really love the story of Bona and RongRong,Oky and Nirmala...
Untill now,i still love reading...still have more than 100 of novels,books,and magazine..
But nowadays,i like reading someone's blog..
And my favorite blog is NAMARAPPUCINO written by Erick Namara...
I like the way he tell and write the story...make me feelin the emotion..
The way he write is so natural..
When i'm not busy in office,i will open his blog 

http://www.namarappuccino.com/

I love the story of "Mencarimu,Pernah aku kenal,Sebagai seseorang yang aku maafkan,Aku dengar,10 Menit berbahagia kembali,and Move on"

I like this part,and I always say this like MANTRA when i feel hurts :)


"Yang memang milikmu, pasti akan menjadi milikmu.
      Yang memang bukan milikmu, pasti tidak akan menjadi milikmu.
      Dan yang memang belum waktunya datang, juga tidak akan datang sekarang.
      Bagian mana yang belum kamu mengerti?”*

Hal itu membuat kita lebih yakin bahwa Allah Maha Tahu yang Terbaik. Jika sesuatu terjadi, pasti Allah mengizinkannya terjadi untuk kita pelajari apa yang ada dibaliknya.

Just visited his blog and you will like it ;)





1 comment: